Amazing END UNIT GARAGE Townhome! Three bedrooms and three full, and 1 half baths. Kitchen with Recessed Lighting, Large Granite Island, White Cabinets & Updated Stainless Steel Appliances! Large Dining Area in the kitchen with doors to deck overlooking wooded back yard. The main Living area features newer carpet, large widows with plantation shutters. The upper level's Primary Bedroom with vaulted ceiling, ceiling fan and hardwood flooring has a private bath to include Double Granite Vanity, separate oversized shower and a soaking tub! The second and third upper level bedrooms feature hardwood flooring, each with ceiling fans and share the hall bath with granite vanity and a shower/tub combination. The lower level can be accessed through the garage and features a walk out family room and full bath! This Gorgeous end unit townhome has a new roof, new hot water heater and new HVAC. All this located in the perfect location with easy access to major commuter routes, shopping and dining!
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,466 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Natural Gas, Electric service available, Underground
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Stove
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Walkout
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio
- Asphalt, Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Side Yard, Back Yard. Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Sideyard(S), Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Club House, Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Volleyball Courts, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price