This lovely 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath townhome backs to open common area and playground, is in a great location, and is loaded with updates, new roof, all carpeting, hardwood flooring in the dining room, newer appliances, freshly painted throughout and is move in ready,, Seller is offering $2,500 credit for appliances or CC help! An open foyer welcomes you and ushers you into the bright and open living room with hardwood flooring, neutral designer paint with crisp chair railing, built-in bookcases and twin windows. Hardwood floors continue into the dining room with chair rail where French doors open a fabulous fully fenced rear with huge custom deck, tree & large shed, and backing to well maintained playground, the perfect place for outdoor fun and entertaining! The adjoining kitchen has plenty of cabinet and countertop space, tile backsplash with inlay. A washer and dryer in convenient laundry closet plus half bath rounds out the main level. Upstairs you'll find a large master bedroom with mirrored dual closets and full master bath. Down the hall is another good sized bedroom with dual closets, ceiling fan and an updated full bath. All this just minutes to Rt. 28, VRE and Old Town Manassas with plenty of shopping, dining and entertainment!
Townhouse, Colonial, 2 Story
MANASSAS PARK CITY
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,144 sq. ft
Manassas Park City Public Schools
CALL SCHOOL BOARD
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area, Formal
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Lot View
- Full, Rear, Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Landscaped. Backs - Open Common Area, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Premium.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price