Classic All-Brick home on the DC side of Front Royal! You will be amazed at this yard -- OVER 1/2 ACRE in-town -- it includes 2 lots and would be perfect for a detached garage/workshop. Warm and inviting living room with brick fireplace and lots of natural light. Kitchen with upgraded counters is open to the large dining area with doors to the screened porch. Hardwood floors, 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 full baths on main level. Lower level offers a large recreation room with wet bar and flue for wood stove, study/den with built-ins, 3rd full bath, large laundry room with built-in shelving and large utility room with ample storage space. Patio off the lower level plus back yard shed. Finding this size lot is a rarity in-town -- don't wait, come see it today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,304 sq. ft
Cable TV, Above Ground, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Warren County Public Schools
LESLIE FOX KEYSER
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 1. Brick, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Bar, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Patio, Screened-in, Porch
- Composition Shingle
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price